White Lake Citizens League
2015 WHITE LAKE HOME TOUR
Saturday, June 27, 2015
Enjoy an afternoon on beautiful White Lake:
Pontoon boat ride and lake tour
Guided tour of 5 homes
Wine and Cheese on the boat
All proceeds benefit the WLCL Fireworks Fund
$30.00 per person
Sales strictly limited to the capacity of the pontoon boats
Boats depart from the White Lake Inn docks (3955 Ormond Road)
starting at 12:00 Noon (ticket-holders are assigned to a boat and start time)
(Allow 4 - 4 1/2 hours for the tour)
Your ticket entitles you to receive a "Buy One Entree Get 2nd Half Off"
special at the White Lake Inn (day of the tour)
For ticket waiting list, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
2015 Ticket Procedure
In the past, ticket requests have exceeded the number available, and have sold out by e-mail requests prior to the Pancake Breakfast.
In order to be as fair as possible, the following ticket procedure will be in effect this year:
- To order tickets for the 2015 Home Tour, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, phone number, and the number of tickets that you want.
- All ticket requests for the same boat should be included in the same e-mail.
- Ticket requests will be received by e-mail only, and will be open from Friday, May 15th through Wednesday, May 20th.
- All ticket requests during this period will receive equal priority. If more ticket requests are received than tickets are available, tickets will be awarded by lottery.
- Ticket lottery winners will be notified by e-mail after Wednesday, May 20th. Others will placed on a waiting list.
- Tickets must be picked up and paid for by 6:00 pm on Sunday, May 24th (instructions will be included in the confirmation e-mail).
- Any unsold/unpaid tickets will offered to those on the waiting list, or sold at the WLCL Pancake Breakfast on Monday, May 25th on a first-come-first-served basis.
See information on the previous tours:
2010 Home Tour
2011 Home Tour
2012 Home Tour
2013 Home Tour
2014 Home Tour
Copyright © 2019 Robert Parrett, All rights reserved