White Lake Citizens League
2014 WHITE LAKE HOME TOUR
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Enjoy an afternoon on beautiful White Lake:
Pontoon boat ride and lake tour
Guided tour of 5 homes
Wine and Cheese on the boat
All proceeds benefit the WLCL Fireworks Fund
$30.00 per person
Sales strictly limited to the capacity of the pontoon boats
Boats depart from the White Lake Inn docks (3955 Ormond Road)
starting at 12:00 Noon (ticket-holders are assigned to a boat and start time)
(Allow 4 - 4 1/2 hours for the tour)
Your ticket entitles you to receive a "Buy One Entree Get 2nd Half Off"
special at the White Lake Inn (day of the tour)
NOTE: Some steps are required to reach some of the homes
(see photos above)
For ticket waiting list information,
contact Bob Parrett, 2014 Tour Chairman
2014 Ticket Procedure
In the past, ticket requests have exceeded the number available, and have sold out by e-mail requests prior to the Pancake Breakfast.
In order to be as fair as possible, the following ticket procedure will be in effect this year:
- To order tickets for the 2014 Home Tour, send an e-mail to email@example.com. Include your name, phone number, and the number of tickets that you want.
- All ticket requests for the same boat should be included in the same e-mail.
- Ticket requests will be received by e-mail only, and will be open from Friday, May 16th through Wednesday, May 21st.
- If more ticket requests are received than tickets are available, tickets will be awarded by lottery.
- Ticket lottery winners will be notified by e-mail after Wednesday, May 21st.
- Tickets must be picked up and paid for by 6:00 pm on Sunday, May 25th (instructions will be included in the confirmation e-mail).
- Any unsold/unpaid tickets will be sold at the WLCL Pancake Breakfast on Monday, May 26th on a first-come-first-served basis.
See information on the previous tours:
2010 Home Tour
2011 Home Tour
2012 Home Tour
2013 Home Tour
Copyright © 2019 Robert Parrett, All rights reserved